Start Searching For Your Home
Search for Real Estate in and around Comox Valley
Welcome to the Beach Club. This is your opportunity for ownership in a luxury recreational property at only 1/4 of the cost. This unit is on the third floor, ocean front with vaulted ceilings and great ocean views. The separate suite is great for the kids (the rental pool) or for friends; it contains 2 queen size beds, a separate bathroom, a bar fridge and sink. The unit is fully furnished, the kitchen has gr...
This comfortable and open plan rancher sits on its own private fully fenced lot. Open floor plan with bright kitchen, skylights, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, walk in closet and large soaker tub in master bedroom. Pride of ownership is evident with recent upgrades including new windows, new hot water tank, floors, counters, sinks, taps and more. Outside is private with a wired 10x18 workshop plus cedar storage she...
A well-designed end unit in sought after Windsor Court offers exceptional value. The spaciousness of 9' ceilings and a 11' vaulted great room with open floor plan and lots of windows bring in the natural light. Sliding doors off dining area take you out to the private patio where you can enjoy summertime BBQ's. Upgrades include newer appliances, hot water on demand, ductless heat pump, flooring, and paint in ...
SOLD Spacious rancher built with quality in mind. Located in the popular Ships Point development offering a quiet, peaceful lifestyle. Only a short stroll to the ocean. 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, plus den with wood stove, spacious kitchen. The insulated heated attached artist studio is a craftsman's delight. Paved RV & Boat pad with room to build a shop on this .55 acre lot provide endless opportunities.
Spectacular ocean and coastal mountain views dominate the story on this 4 bedroom property. The quiet no thru road is the perfect place raise a family or refire. Just minutes from shopping (Costco), Comox Airforce Base, Airforce Beach, Kin Beach & Kye Bay Beach, Comox Airport and Seal Bay Nature Park. Walk through the front door into an entry/laundry area which leads into the main living area. Bedrooms and ma...Listed by Team 3000 Realty Ltd. (Van2)
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015